1. Puree till smooth in processor the mayo, cream cheese, garlic, green onions, pineapple preserves, and sauces.
2. Turn into bowl.
3. now, in food processor, process just till coursely chopped, 1 cup pecans; add pecans and pimentos, with juice, to mayo mixture.
4. Now grate cheese in food processor Put into bowl with remaining ingredients.
5. Stir well to combine.
6. Let stand, refrigerated, at least 1 hour.
7. Even better the next day.
I usually use the pineapple preserves, but if you don't have any, I've used peach or apricot preserves with great success. *** Can also be made into a cheese ball and rolled in nuts***
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 pint (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 pints|
|Calories from Fat: 530 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.9g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 22.4g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 425.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 287.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 25.6g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 647
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.