1. Create marinade by combining 2 Tbsp of the SFat with the chili powder, oregano, salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne (if using) and cumin in a large mixing bowl
2. Add the chicken and toss to coat well
3. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 to 5 hours
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining SFat
5. Add the red pepers, yellow peppers and onions and cook covered, sirring frequently, until they begin to soten
6. Add the chicken, stir so the seasonings coat the vegetablese, as well
7. Remove from heat after the chicken is thoroughly cooked
8. Serve with teh Holy Moly Guacamole (p 291), organic salsa, shredded organic cheese (Manchego), organic sour cream, and Ridiculously Simple Wraps (optional, page 320).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (381g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 447.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 449.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 12.5g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 75
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!