1. Heat oven to 450(F) degrees, grease 12 inch pan with shortening or Pam.
2. Heat 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat, add oil.
3. Cook chicken in oil 3 minutes, stir in bell pepper and onion.
4. Cook 3-4 minutes until veggies are crisp and tender then stir in salsa.
5. Put bisquick in a large bowl, add very hot water until soft dough forms, beat with a spoon 20 strokes.
6. Press dough in pizza pan, pinch edge to form 1/2 inch ring.
7. Sprinkle 3/4 cups of cheese over crust, top with chicken/peppers/onions/salsa.
8. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup of cheese over top (can use more if wanted).
9. Bake about 12 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 201 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.4g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 47mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1450.3mg||50 %|
|Potassium 308.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 54.2g|
|Protein 23.4g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 526
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.