1) Slice steak into thin strips.
2) In bowl, mix together 1 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, hot pepper flakes, black pepper & salt.
3) Add beef strips and stir to coat, set aside.
4) Cut onions in half lengthwise and slice into strips, cut your peppers into strips.
5) In large non stick skillet over medium high heat, heat remaining tablespoons of olive oil.
6) Add onions & peppers stirring for 3-4 minutes, until softened; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
7) Add beef to skillet, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until they lose their red color.
8) Return onions and peppers to skillet; stir for about one minute.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (826g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1192.6mg||41 %|
|Potassium 684.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 187
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!