1. Wash lentils.
2. Put in instant pot with1800 ml of water.
4. Add rest of ingredients and cook under "pressure" setting for about 6 mins.
5. Then release pressure and cook under "soup " setting for a bit.
6. Add regular white vinegar after it is cooked.
7. Add Balsamic vinegar just before eating.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (219g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0.1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 71mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1113.2mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 27.7g|
|Protein 19.4g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!