1. Have the ground flaxseed and heated water mixed and put to the side for at least 15 mins.
2. Chop the soft dried apples and candied ginger into smaller pieces.
3. In one bowl, mix all dry ingredients and chopped apples.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients, including flax egg.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together
6. Layer the baking mold with candied ginger.
7. Layer cookie mix into mold.
8. Bake at ___ degree fahrenheit for ___ mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (832g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1310 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 145.6g||194 %|
|Saturated Fat 86.6g||433 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.5g|
|Cholesterol 248.9mg||77 %|
|Sodium 1135.6mg||39 %|
|Potassium 1522.4mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 292.8g||86 %|
|Dietary Fiber 30.8g||123 %|
|Sugars, other 262g|
|Protein 41.6g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2598
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!