1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine the chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, cumin garnished with the scallions, radishes and red-pepper flakes in a shallow dish. Season the fish fillets aggressively with salt and pepper, then press them into the spice mixture, turning to coat. Set aside.
2. Combine the sour cream and the chipotles in a small bowl, and stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Cook the tortillas until they are toasted in a large skillet set over high heat approximately 30 seconds or so per side, then stack them on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap the foil around the tortillas, and place the package into the oven to heat.
4. Turn the heat under the pan down to medium-high, and add a tablespoon of the oil and then the scallions. Cook these tossing occasionally, until they are about to char, then remove and set aside.
5. Add the remaining oil to the pan and heat it until it begins to shimmer. Add the fish and cook until well browned and crisp, approximately 4 minutes per side. Remove from pan and slice into strips or simply break into pieces
6. Serve the fish with warm tortillas cheese and chipotle sour cream, and lime wedges on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (606g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 209.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1017.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.5g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.6g||82 %|
|Sugars, other 69.9g|
|Protein 11.6g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 362
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!