1. Line pizza or jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Cut cookie dough into 1/8" slices. Arrange, overlapping in pan.
3. Bake at 375-degrees for 10 minutes. Cool, turn onto cookie sheet and pull off foil. Return to pan.
4. Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over cheese mixture.
5. Heat marmalade and water until warm. Brush over fruit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (29g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 5.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 80
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!