1. Preheat the griddle over medium heat, or set an electric frying pan at 375 degrees.
2. Put eggs, milk, and vanilla in a pie pan or shallow bowl and beat with a fork until well mixed.
3. Grease the griddle or pan with a thin layer of oil.
4. Dip both sides of bread, one slice at a time, in the egg mixture and cook on the hot griddle or frying pan.
5. Cook on one side until golden brown. Turn the bread over to cook the other side. It will take about 4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with syrup, applesauce, fruit slices, or jam.
Fantastice and fast too!
13g Total Carbohydrates
3g Total Fat
1g Saturated Fat
160 mg Sodium
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 352.9mg||109 %|
|Sodium 272.5mg||9 %|
|Potassium 197.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 13.9g|
|Protein 14.2g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 201
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.