1) Combine sugar, butter, milk in heavy large saucepan; bring to full rolling boil STIRRING CONSTANTLY.
2) Boil for 5 minutes. KEEP STIRRING.
3) Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips until melted.
4) Add marshmallow cream, nuts, and vanilla.
5) Mix well.
6) Pour in greased 13x9 pan.
7) Cool at room temperature. Cut into square.
*** Special note. Double the recipe and use a larger pan. This makes the fudge come out thicker.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1129g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2783 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 309.2g||412 %|
|Saturated Fat 151.8g||759 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 87.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 49.5g|
|Cholesterol 366mg||113 %|
|Sodium 112643.8mg||3884 %|
|Potassium 1923.7mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 226.9g||67 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28g||112 %|
|Sugars, other 198.9g|
|Protein 43.9g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3585
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!