1. Boil large pot of water, add pasta and cook until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water when you drain the pasta. After the pasta is drained return the pasta to the pot.
2. While the pasta cooks-fry bacon then set aside
3. add olive oil to the bacon skillet, then the shallots. Saute' 2 minutes or until softened.
4. Add garlic and saute' 30 seconds just until fragrant.
5. Add the corn and toss for about 2 minutes to combine. Then season with salt and pepper
6. Add the corn mix to the pasta and toss to combine.
7. Add the cheeses and reserved pasta water and toss well. (The sauce may seem runny but it will set up.
8. Stir in the basil and spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle with bacon
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 56.2mg||17 %|
|Sodium 307.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 199.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 11.6g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!