Cutting fish into escalopes (thin slices) facilitates fast cooking and deficate scaring. Use white pepper on the fish for an earthy flavor with less heat. Black pepper adds specks of color and a hotter taste. Serve with sauteed veggies for a quick and easy meal.
Source: The Keto Diet
1. Skin each fillet.
2. Slice fillets horizontally into 2 thin slices.
3. Plate the fish, handsome side down, season with peopper and salt.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium.
5. Add 1.5 tsp oil, swirling to coat the bottom.
6. Cook fish for 1 minute or until bottom half is opaque.
7. Turn fish over, cook for 30 seconds.
8. Transfer fish to a plate and pour off excess oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (31g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 218.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 39.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!