1. In a microwave safe bowl, mix shredded/grated cheese & almond flour/meal. Then, add cream cheese.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Add egg, salt, & spices. Stir.
4. Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper & roll into a thin rectangle. Then, remove top sheet of parchment paper.
5. Place parchment paper (w/dough) onto cookie sheet. Bake at 425F for 12-15 minutes (or, until browned). Flip. Bake, again, until browned.
6. Cut dough into desired shapes (i.e. triangle, square). Bake at 425F for another 3-5 minutes.
You'll, also, need parchment paper & rolling pin.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (17g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 5.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 16.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 94.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!