1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Heat mozzarella and cream cheese in non-stick pan on medium heat, stir until they melt together
3. Add other ingredients and mix well
4. Moisten hands with olive oil and flatten dough on parchment paper (approx 8 inch rounds)
5. Prick crust with a fork all over
6. Bake 10-12 min until golden
(Cook longer to use as focaccia)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1801 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 200.1g||267 %|
|Saturated Fat 86.6g||433 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 79.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.2g|
|Cholesterol 509.1mg||157 %|
|Sodium 4656.9mg||161 %|
|Potassium 2017.3mg||53 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.6g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.2g||69 %|
|Sugars, other 46.3g|
|Protein 206.6g||295 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2840
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!