1. Heat oven to 400F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper; spray paper with Crisco? Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix yeast and warm water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and dressing mix. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. In small microwavable bowl, place onions. Cover with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent; microwave on High 30 seconds. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
4. Add cheese and bacon to flour mixture; toss until well coated. Stir in yeast mixture, onions and buttermilk all at once until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 1/3 cupfuls 2 to 3 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
5. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Serve warm with additional butter, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 puff (55g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 puffs|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.6g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 29.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 355.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 93.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!