1. Fry bacon until crisp for 5mn.
2. Remove bacon, keep oil in pan.
3. In batches, sear the ribs, sausages and pork shoulder. Season each batch with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
4. Add garlic, onions, chili flakes, and some olive oil. Cook 5-8mn until soft.
5. Add meat, bay leaves, white wine vinegar and drained beans.
6. Grate zeste of one half orange, and throw in the 2 (of the 4) oranges sliced in 1/8th.
7. Cover with water to cover, bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
8. Let simmer for 2 hours.
9. Add parsley and orange slices from the remaining oranges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 179 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.9g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 37.7mg||12 %|
|Sodium 516mg||18 %|
|Potassium 624.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.1g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 68.5g|
|Protein 18.8g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 562
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.