- Drain pineapple, but keep 2 TBS of juice
- Cook carrots, pepper & onion in hot oil in skillet until tender
- Remove veggies and Cook chicken in same skillet until browned
- Add veggies back into skillet
- Add remaining ingredients, including pineapple juice and let heat throughly
- Serve over Brown Rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (224g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 39.7mg||12 %|
|Sodium 56.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 313.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 143
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!