* Chop Brie into small chunks.
* Mix remaining ingredients (except fettuccini) together. Let stand 2 hrs., covered, at room temperature.
* Just before serving, cook fettuccini.
* Toss fettuccini with Brie mixture.
* Sprinkle grated Parmesan or Locatelli cheese over pasta and serve.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes; plus 2 hours unattended.
You can add grilled shrimp to this dish for variety
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 231 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.6g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 70.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 456.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 764.9mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 96.5g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.4g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 82.1g|
|Protein 24.5g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 700
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.