1. Grill or saute chicken with salt and pepper;dice.
2. Cook pasta by package directions.
3. In a large saute pan heat margarine.
4. Add the tomato, black beans (drained), cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic; saute for 5 min.
5. Add chicken.
6. Add white wine and chicken stock and let simmer until reduced by 1/4.
7. Serve over fettucine
8. Garnish with cilantro and tomato wedges.
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/MARCS-BLACK-BEAN-CHICKEN-FETTUCCINE-1273784#ixzz0yCwXeooI
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (329g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 189 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 47.4mg||15 %|
|Sodium 559.2mg||19 %|
|Potassium 852.9mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.8g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||78 %|
|Sugars, other 104.4g|
|Protein 31.7g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 804
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!