The Roast can be prepped the day before and left in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
1. Add all the vegetables, the garlic, olive oil, rosemary salt and pepper, to taste, in single layers on 2 baking sheets.
2. Toss until well coated. Roast until all the vegetables are golden brown and tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Keep warm until serving.
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
1. Combine the oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl. Coat the tenderloin with the mustard mixture. This can be done the day before and left in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Just before roasting, season generously with salt, to taste.
3. Set the tenderloin in a large roasting pan and put it in the center of the oven on the middle rack.
4. Roast until an instant-read meat-thermometer registers 135 degrees F, about 20 minutes. (I've read 30 minutes per pound to get to Med)
5. Remove the roast from the oven to a cutting board. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes, tented with aluminum foil.
6. Slice the meat and arrange on a serving platter. Serve alongside the warm roasted vegetables.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5624g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 189 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 472.8mg||16 %|
|Potassium 10338.7mg||272 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 352.9g||104 %|
|Dietary Fiber 64.2g||257 %|
|Sugars, other 288.7g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1615
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!