1. Wash and clean the Pork Belly cubes in cold water
2. Add Red Wine and marinate overnight (or at least 1 hour)
3. Put Olive Oil in skillet (cast iron recommended). When hot, fry Garlic until brown.
4. Add Pork Belly. Fry each side for 2 mins.
5. Add Red Wine (from marinade), Soy Sauce and Laurel Leaf
6. Let it boil. Then put to low heat. Cook for 1 hour.
7. Add Apple Cider Vinegar. Do NOT stir. Let it cook in low heat for 30 mins.
8. Add brown sugar. Stir.
9. Cook for another 30 mins or until most liquid has dried up.
10. Serve hot (preferably with rice).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.