Quick, Amazing, Full Flavor
- Combine chicken, sesame oil, rice vinegar and sweet fire in a small bowl and set aside 10min
- Cook Rice according to directions
- Heat large skillet to med-high add chicken mixture
- fry for 4 min no stiring
- Stir and cook 2 min, add garlic and vegetables
- cook till vegetables are tender crisp,
- Add Dressing, and crushed red pepper
- cook 2 min or till hot
- serve over rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (545g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.3g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 65mg||20 %|
|Sodium 105.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 502.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.6g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 74.3g|
|Protein 34.2g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 563
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.