1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic and chili (s) and cook about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add chicken and cook about 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in tomatoes and bell pepper, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes.
6. Stir in parsley, basil, crushed red pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper.
7. Add pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately topped with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (360g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 67.6mg||21 %|
|Sodium 226.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 912.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 12.3g|
|Protein 30.3g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.