1. Preheat the oven to 160?C
2. Lay a piece of foil on the worktop and brush with olive oil. Lay the haddock fillets, skin side up, in a single layer and wrap the foil around to make a parcel. Place on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool, remove the foil and peel off the skin. Flake the haddock onto large pieces.
3. Increase the temperature of the oven to 180?C
4. Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks.Boil in salted waterfor about 10 minutes or until just cooked. Drain well.
5. Wilt the spinach, season with salt and pepper and tip into a colinder and push to squeeze out any excess water.
6. To make the sauce, put the cornflower in a pan and whisk in the milk. Heat gradually and whisk in the Creme Freche. Bring to the boil, stirring until thickened, season with salt and pepper and add half the cheese. Stir in the lemon and the cubed potatoes. Mix well.
7. Arrange the spinach evenly across the base of an ovenproof dish. Spoon over the haddock fillets and the chopped eggs and season with a little salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes and sauce and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
8. Bake the dish for 25-30 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling around edges.
9. Serve piping hot with a green vegetable.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (515g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 403 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.8g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g||101 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 1120mg||345 %|
|Sodium 705.7mg||24 %|
|Potassium 962.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 25.1g|
|Protein 49.3g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 702
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!