Methods for Fish Cake:
* Mix and mash fish fillet while adding a little of salted water for about 5 minutes until mixture is firmed
* Add in the curry paste and mix well
* Then add winged beans, kaffir lime leaves and mix to combine well so it becomes a fish cake mixture.
* scoop some fish cake mixture into your hand and roll to form a ball about 1 inch in diameter
* Then flatten the ball to form a fish cake patty.
* Bring the cakes to deep fry in heated oil, cook one side then turn over until the cakes are golden brown.
* Drain and strain well then serve with dipping sauce.
Methods for dipping sauce:
*Put water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pounded jalapeno chili into a saucepamn and let simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce is sticky, then remove from the saucepan.
* Serve the topping the sauce onto sliced cucumber, shallot, jalapeno chilies and garnish with coriander leaves crumbed peanuts and serve with fish cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (697g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 35293.4mg||1217 %|
|Potassium 705.2mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 99
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!