- Chop 1 bunch curry leaves, 1/2 inch ginger, 4 green chillies
- Grind 1 tsp black peppercorn, 1 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves, add 1 tsp salt, ginger, green chillies,
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp red chilli pwdr, salt, mix well
- Coat this paste onto the fish, really well. Marinate for an hour.
- Fry in a little oil (the fish will also release some oil, Heat in medium to high, for crispy fish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 320.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 15.1g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!