1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cover the bottom of a shallow pan with tin foil.
3. Put fish (salmon or similar) skin side down in pan. Baste with 3 tablespoons dijon mustard (or however much you like).
4. Cover top of fish with panko bread crumbs (1/4 cup called for...I may have used a bit more).
5. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over fish + bread crumbs
6. Bake for fifteen minutes or until fish flakes away with fork. (I think I baked it for a bit longer)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1688 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 187.5g||250 %|
|Saturated Fat 117.1g||586 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 488.5mg||150 %|
|Sodium 2017.1mg||70 %|
|Potassium 169.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 19.3g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1766
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!