1. Saute shallots or onion, leeks in oil and butter with thyme leaves for 5 minutes until soft and without colour.
2. Add wine and reduce right down to a tbsp.
3. Stir in the flour and cook out for 1-2 minutes
4. Add warm stock gradually until fully incorporated and smooth and reduce to a third.
5. Mix in the milk on a low heat, add cream, herbs and season to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 68 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 69.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 49.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 4g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 83
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!