• Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 and bring a large pan of salted water to the boil
• Peel the potatoes and cut into 2cm chunks
• Once the water is boiling, add your potatoes and cook for around 12 minutes, until soft (you can stick your knife into them to check)
• Meanwhile, get yourself a deep baking tray or earthenware dish and stand a box grater in it
• Peel the carrot
• Grate the celery, carrot and Cheddar on the coarse side of the grater
• Use the fine side of the grater to grate the zest from the lemon
• Finely grate or chop your chilli
• Finely chop the parsley leaves and stalks and add these to the tray
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2235g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 896 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.6g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.8g||209 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.2g|
|Cholesterol 622.5mg||192 %|
|Sodium 1441.2mg||50 %|
|Potassium 9974.4mg||262 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 285.7g||84 %|
|Dietary Fiber 41.4g||166 %|
|Sugars, other 244.3g|
|Protein 252.3g||360 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2982
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!