1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Roast the hazelnuts until the skins turn dark brown, 10-12 minutes
3. Rub the nuts with a cloth to remove the skins. Discard the skins.
4. Chop the nuts.
5. Toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until they become golden brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
6. Toast the coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until they become golden brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
7. Crush in a coffee grinder.
8. Combine all and grind into a coarse powder in a coffee grinder. Work in batches if necessary.
Keeps for 2 weeks in an airtight container, or up to 2 months when vacuum sealed and refrigerated
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 95.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.