1. Combine all the tartar sauce ingredients in a small bowl, using salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Rinse the fish under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Cut into 1 inch pieces and put in bowl with Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt. Turn the fish to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 4 hours.
3. Place the flour in a shallow dish and toss the fish pieces in it, a few at a time, until evenly coated. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium- high heat. (to see if it is hot enough, place a small piece of bread in the oil; it should sizzle immediately)Carefully add a few pieces of fish at a time, shaking off excess flour before placing them in the oil. Fry until golden brown, 4-6 minutes; transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
4. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tortilla and warm for 10-20 seconds on each side. Place on a plate and cover with a kitchen towel; repeat with remaining tortillas.
5. Spread a dollop of the chipotle tartar sauce over the warmed tortilla. Add a few pieces of cucumber and top with 3 or 4 pieces of fish, a few arugula and cilantro leaves and a little orange zest
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (605g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1123 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 124.7g||166 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 73.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 38.9g|
|Cholesterol 11.5mg||4 %|
|Sodium 440.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 728.9mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.9g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 45.5g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!