1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Chill and marinate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
2. Prepare your grill for high, direct heat with one part of the grill for lower, indirect heat. The grill is hot enough when you hold your hand about an inch over the hot side and you can only hold it there for about a second.
3. Remove the steak from the marinade and gently shake off the excess marinade from the steak. Place steak on the hot side of the grill. Grill for a minute or two on each side to get a good sear, then move the steak to the cooler side of the grill, cover and cook a few minutes more until done to your liking.
4. Pull the steak off the grill at 125 to 130°F for rare, 140°F for medium rare, and 150°F for medium.
1. Place parsley, garlic, and oregano in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl and whisk in oil, vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (413g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 207 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 299mg||10 %|
|Potassium 1635mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 16g|
|Protein 38.2g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 431
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.