1. Using a fork, pierce the steak repeatedly to allow marinade to penetrate. In a large plastic freezer bag, mix together the paprika, cumin, black pepper, garlic, lemon juice and oil. Add steak to bag, coat and seal. Let marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours, up to 12.
2. In lightly salted boiling water, cook bulgur as per package directions. Let cool.
3. In a large bowl, stir to combine the mint, feta, lemon juice, zest, yogurt, oil and salt. Add the kale, onion, cucumber and tomatoes and toss to coat. When bulgur is ready, stir into a kale mixture.
4. Season with salt and add more olive oil if necessary. Let sit while steak is being prepared .
5. Heat an oiled grill to medium-high, remove steaks from marinade and season generously with salt.
6. Sear steak about 5 to 8 minutes on each side for medium rare (time will depend on steak thickness. Remove from grill, ocver and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice meat about 1/2 inch thick, slicing across the grain.
7. Toss salad once more, place on plates and top with 3 pieces of steak.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (412g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 183 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.3g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 63.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 390mg||13 %|
|Potassium 1117.9mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 30.7g|
|Protein 35.7g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 448
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!