1. Boil the eggs in a small pan for 4 minutes.
2. Halve the bagel & toast.
3. Spread with a little butter.
4. Heat a small non-stick frying pan & when hot cook the smoked salmon slices for 30 seconds on one side only.
5. Place the toasted bagel halves on 2 serving plates & ruffle the cooked salmon on top.
6. Spoon over a dollop of creme fraiche.
7. Drain, shell & slice the eggs & place on top of the creme fraiche.
8. Season to taste, sprinkle with chives & serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (202g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 183 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.4g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 578.4mg||178 %|
|Sodium 407.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 434.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 20.1g|
|Protein 32.8g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!