1. Mix the wet ingredients together: beaten egg, melted butter or oil, extract.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together: sugar substitute, flaxmeal, baking power.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Put batter in a microwave safe bowl or cup. No need to grease the bowl as the fat in the batter prevents sticking.
5. Microwave on high for 1 minute, more or less depending on the strength of your microwave oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (97g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.8g|
|Cholesterol 196.3mg||60 %|
|Sodium 470.2mg||16 %|
|Potassium 408mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 13.3g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 336
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.