1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Drain clams and save juice
3. Make stuffing as directed but replace 3/4 cup of water with clam juice.
4. Add clams to cooked stuffing.
5. Lay filet on wax paper. Spread two tablespoons of stuffing on fillet, roll up and place in baking dish.
6. Repeat with remaining filets
7. If extra stuffing left over just put into each rolled up fillet
8. Put butter , lemon juice and Italian seasoning on top of filets and bake for 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (463g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 160 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.8g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 200.8mg||62 %|
|Sodium 1074.9mg||37 %|
|Potassium 1466.2mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 30.9g|
|Protein 72.2g||103 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 592
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.