1. Mix freshly melted butter and milk
2. Combine flour, salt, and butter/milk mix into bowl
3. Knead dough until smooth - if too sticky add more flour
4. Cover dough in bowl for 30 minutes
5. Separate dough into 8 equal balls
6. Roll each into a 1/8th inch thick circle
7. Add 1/2 tablespoon to heated skillet evenly
8. For each flatbread place in pan for 1 minute (until starts to bubble) and flip for another minute.
9. Continue steps 7 & 8 until all flatbread pieces are made.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 4.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 18mg||1 %|
|Potassium 66mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 77g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 317
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!