1. Heat a lightly oiled fry pan over medium heat; add cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic. Cook
stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Crack the eggs into a small bowl. Add EatSlim Mild Curry Blend, water, salt and pepper and mix together
with a fork, but do not over beat.
3. Heat a small lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour in eggs and tilt the pan to cover the base
with the egg, reduce heat and cover for approximately 3 minutes.
4. As soon as the egg is almost set flip one half of the omelette into the middle. Slide the omelette onto a plate
with the mushrooms and tomatoes.
5. Drizzle with EatSlim Balsamic Dressing and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 155.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!