* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Roll pizza dough into a 12 inch circle.
* Spread garlic evenly over the dough.
* Sprinkle 1/3 cup of Romano cheese over the dough, then sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon of oregano.
* Arrange tomatoes and peepers over cheese.
* Top with remaining cheeses and oregano.
* Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 128 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 55.9mg||17 %|
|Sodium 580.3mg||20 %|
|Potassium 189.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.