1. cook garlic in oil to soften, 2 mins, lift garlic onto kitchen paper & set oil aside to cool.
2. Make bread according to instructions, knock air out and spread on oiled 30 x 22cm baking tray and flatten gently.
3. Drizzle 1tbsp of reserved oil & spread it over the dough. Scatter garlic, olives and Rosemary & pat in lightly. Drizzle 1-2 tbsp oil over, cover loosely with cling film & rest 30 mins.
4. Bake in preheated oven 190 for 20-25 mins.
5. Allow to cool & drizzle over remaining oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 15.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 41
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!