1. Preheat oven to 325. Line 13x9 pan with Parchment paper.
2. In glass pie plate, spead oats; Microwave on High in 1-minute increments, 4 to 5 minutes or until fragrant and golden, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
3. In large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, nuts, dates, cinnamon and salt.
4. In another bowl, combine wet ingredients.
5. Pour wet over dry and mix well.
6. Transfer to pan and spread with wet hands into an even layer.
Bake 32-35 minutes until dark golden. cool in pan on wire rack.
Cut lengthwise into strips. Store one week in an airtight container or in fridge 1 month.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 122.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 92
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!