1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter/margarine, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add the flour and blend until smooth.
4. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
5. Mold a scant tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
6. Place into un-greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
8. Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
9. Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, and drizzle over each cooled cookie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 28 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 117 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 152.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 21.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 20.3g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 202
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!