1. Bring a large port of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for about 8 minutes, leave it al dente. Drain well and return to pot.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 8 TBS of butter; stir into the macaroni.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the cheeses and mix well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350.
5. Add the half-and-half, 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture, cubed processed cheese and eggs to the macaroni. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a lightly greased deep 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and 1 TBS of butter.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (639g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 838 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 93.1g||124 %|
|Saturated Fat 57g||285 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 279.5mg||86 %|
|Sodium 812.5mg||28 %|
|Potassium 862.6mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.5g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 75.1g|
|Protein 43.1g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1311
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.