1. Beat cake mix, 1 cup of the pumpkin, milk, oil, eggs and 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice in mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Divide into 2- 9 inch greased round baking pans.
3. Bake 20-22 minutes at 300 convection oven 350 regular oven.
4. Cool completely.
5. For filling, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, remaining pumpkin, and remaining pumpkin pie spice until fluffy.
6. Add cool whip.
7. Split each cake layer into 2.
8. Spread filling between layers -- not on top!
9. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with pecans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 138 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.4g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 265.2mg||82 %|
|Sodium 307.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 129.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 29.2g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 293
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!