1) Remove the tough outer leaves from the lemon grass stalks
2) Using a sharp knife, slice the soft inner parts diagonally into chunks
3) Pour the coconut milk into a large heavy-based saucepan and add the lemon grass, lime leaves and Ginger
4) Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes
5) Add the water and return to the boil
6) Add the chicken strips mushrooms and tomatoes
7) Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken strips are cooked through and tender
8) Stir in three chillies, limes juice and fish sauce
9) Using a slotted spoon remove and discard the lemon grass and ginger
10) Ladle into bowls with coriander to garnish
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (389g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 145mg||45 %|
|Sodium 866.8mg||30 %|
|Potassium 969.6mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 59.5g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!