1) Preheat oven to 350•F.
2) Drain sauce from tamales, reserving the sauce. Shuck the tamales, remove and reserve the sauce.
3) Combine chili sauce, chili beans, tomato sauce, reserved tamale sauce and franks into a casserole dish.
4) Divide each tamale into thirds and layer across top of chili mixture.
5) Cook for about 20 min.
6) Top with shredded cheddar cheese and cook for about 10 min. more.
7) Serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with corn chips.
Note: Original recipe called for casserole dish to be lined with broken corn chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 155.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 196.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 30.8g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 319
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!