1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Line 8 x 8 baking dish with foil & coat with cooking spray
3. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and stir in butter until mixture clings together
4. press 3/4 of oat mixture into bottom of pan
5. In a small sauce pan over low heat, bring condensed milk and cinnamon to boiling
6. in a bowl, combine coconut, nuts, raisins and apricots and add condensed milk mixture.
7. Pour coconut mixture into pan over oat layer, spread evenly
8. sprinkle remaining oat mixture over filling
9. Bake for 30 min or until lightly golden.
10. cool on rack for 10 minutes then lift from pan by foil and cool completely
11. cut into rectangles and wrap individually with plastic wrap. freeze
allow to thaw then serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 12.5mg||4 %|
|Sodium 43.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 280.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 31.5g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!