1. Simmer oil and garlic in large skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add bag of Fregole, toss to coat
3. Slowly add hot liquid to cover pasta. Continue to gradually add hot liquid as it is absorbed in skillet.
4. Pasta will cook in approximately 30 minutes of using Media or 20 minutes if using Piccola. Add additional ingredients and serve.
Suggestions for additional ingredients:
- 1 cup pasta sauce, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, or Romano or Asiago cheese
- 2 cups cooked vegetables
- 2 cups cooked Italian sausage (out of casing)
- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 2 cups fresh arugula
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (81g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 487 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.1g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 586.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 101.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 515
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!