1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut bread horizontally into halves then cut each half again so you have 4 servings.
3. Place on baking sheet. Brush bread with olive oil.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage, onion, mushrooms, and olives.
5. Cook, stirring until sausage is browned and crumbly (spprox 5 min)
6. Add bell pepper to skillet. Cook until tender (approx another 5 min) then drain.
7. Mix tomatoes and basil in small bowl.
8. Layer pizza sauce, tomato mixture, sausage mixture on bread. Then sprinkle with mozarella.
9. Bake until bread is toasted and cheese is melted (about 15 minutes). Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 230 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.6g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 58.6mg||18 %|
|Sodium 735mg||25 %|
|Potassium 486.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 9.9g|
|Protein 17.4g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 346
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!