1. Cook pennette in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. Add green beans and continue cooking for another 2 or 3 minutes until beans are just cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Toast hazelnuts for about 10 minutes and rub briskly in a towel to remove skins.
3. Put pasta and green beans in a large bowl and add roasted red peppers, tarragon and basil. Stir well.
4. Combine dressing ingredients and add to bowl. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top of salad, followed by hazelnuts and capers. Arrange crumbled cheese around the edge and serve at room temperature.
Don't leave out the fresh tarragon!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (171g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 129 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 13.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 170.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 178mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.